Tuesday, February 17, 2009

What are you EXPECTING TODAY?

"…Open wide your mouth and I will fill it" (Psalm 81:10, NIV).
"Do you have your mouth open wide today?" In other words, are you expecting
God to fill you and increase you beyond measure? Negative thinking
closes you to what God wants to do in your life. If you go around
thinking, "Well, I don't think I'll ever meet my sales goals this year
with the economy like it is"; or "I don't think I'll ever get promoted.
I'm not that qualified"; or "I don't think I'll ever get well", then
the problem is that your mouth is barely open. But Jesus said,
"According to your faith it will be done unto you." He might as well
have said, "If you've got a cup, I'll fill you with a cup level of
blessing. If you've got a bucket, I'll fill you with a bucket level of
blessing."
Jesus is saying today, why don't you take the limits off? Why don't you believe for
supernatural opportunities? Why don't you go out each day expecting
increase and promotion? Expect favor, expect peace, expect joy. If
you'll go out each day expecting far-and-beyond favor, if you'll "open
wide your mouth", you won't be disappointed. He'll fill your cup until
it overflows so that you can live the abundant life He has in store for
you.
A Prayer for Today
Father in heaven, I come before You today with an open and humble heart, ready
to receive all You have for me. Teach me to live a life that is
pleasing to You so that I can be an example of Your love in the world
around me. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...