Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Sorry no pictures.

Hey I just would like to say hello and let everyone know that I am still plugging along here at the ALC. Yes it has been over three and half years and i believe I will be here for many more. Just a quit story. These last couple of weeks tings falling a apart still. One was the Jungle bus. We have had trouble with blowing the main fuse, 25 amp. Bob and I have worked on it and we think it is fixed, then I get a call form one of the staff telling me that the bus will not start. So Bob and I came up with this idea. It must be the starter. So Friday I took the starter down to this small shop and he gave it back to us yesterday. After charging us $140.00. But the great news is. We got it in and it seams to have fixed the problem. Thank you Jesus Christ for wisdom. Okay this is something else too. We have this Toyota 1991, it has been over heating since a year ago. I have replaced the radiator, water pump, hoses and anythings else that is relayed to the water system. I did a pressure test on the engine. it showed #1, #3 and #4 pressure was about 95 psi. Number 2 was down around 25 psi. So I think it is the head gasket. So we took it to this small garage and explained what has been done so far. he agreed is sound like the head gasket. he took it apart and found that the head itself is shot. Took it to a welding shop. he tells me the head is beyond repair. So there is this guy working at the same shop and he has a head for sale. It cost $150.00. Now I went online and looked for rebuilt head for, cheapness, $285.00. That is the cost there in the states. Now have to ship it and pay duty plus. So we bought it and brought it to the shop. he tells me that the head needs to be cleaned up. So i go back to the weld shop. It will cost $130.00 plus I need to buy a head gasket kit too. $80.00. Okay to bring this to a end. The garage that has the car now has the head and he tells me that we should get it back soon. So i will keep you guys informed.

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...