Thursday, February 05, 2009

These pictures below are shown each day here.

Yes the people here know that there are troubles with pretty much and just over all wrong doings. The TV station that I receive is called ZNS This is the only station that is free and any one can receive it. The only reason I am showing you these are to let you know that we here know there is a problem and they are just trying all means to get the word out that you will go to jail if you get caught. I think it is a good reminder and a good way to let others know that there is a jail time for each of these areas.
Now if you see the second pictures down. Peeping TOM. Okay I didn't know that any one has been watching me?? No really where did that name come from?
Okay enough about that.
If you don't know it, it is cold outside today. Not sure what temp is. But I know it is around 50 or lower. It is nice to have some cooler weather but this is cold for me. I know you all know I came from Rochester NY. But that was 26 years ago. I have been living in warm and even hot Florida for the last 23 years. Then now here in the Bahamas for the last 3 and half years. So to me I am cold today.

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...