Sunday, March 15, 2009

Good day all,

I am sorry but I have miss place my jump drive for the pictures to put on the blog. I hope by next week to find it or get another one.
Well we have the first coat on the train. It is a real mustard color. I thought maybe I should send some pictures to Frenches Mustard Company in Rochester, New York. That is where their factory is, plus that is my home town too. I am so happy to look at it and see the improvement, When we are all done, I believe it will look great. All the trim on it will be chrome. The wheel are all painted black. I think it will be sharp. Now the staff here are not that happy about it. They wanted a red train. Or any thing BUT yellow. I guess they will have to wait and see when we are done with it. I really do hope it will look good. The reason I am saying this is, We still need to put another coat plus all the trim and the plating under. Like I said I should have some pictures by next week.
Okay enough about that. Yesterday was my day for a great bicycle ride. It was a beautiful day. The breeze was great. About half way around I stopped for some water. While there I was right along side the water. I was looking out and saw two fins. I kept watch and saw this shark, about 6 foot long coming toward the shore line, FAST. I kept watching and saw this little sting ray swimming as fast as he or she could go. They went around in circles. I really wish I had my camera. I just kept on watching. This little guy or was fast, they both headed towards where I was standing. What a show. The little one got away and the shark just swim off.
I was just thinking before then how I believe the enemy has been beating me up. You know your mind is not focusing correctly. You have random thoughts. Just crazy things. I wrote to some of my friends and family last week. telling them about what I have been going through. I checked out my e mails and saw some many people pouring their hearts out to me. I at this time want to say thank you for that. I will write back to all of you this next week. Okay back to the story. So I looked at this little guy or and watched how he or she fought for their our lives. Swimming as fast as they could. I believe that is how I feel sometimes, running as fast I as can. Not knowing where but just want to run. My prayers are that I am running to Him, (The Lord). He is my shield and my fortress. He is my stretghen and my salvation. I will trust in Him and only Him. Looking back at the little one, he or she ran to the shore line, knowing he or she would be save there. That is my Lord too. He is my safety line and helper. I thanked Him right after watching my little friend. Jesus Christ is all we need. It is good to have fellowship and family to talk with, but in the end. It comes down to who will be there after we pass away. It will be our Lord and me, myself and I. No one else will be standing in front of Him that day. So I thank you each and every one out there that have been praying for me. I know they are helping.

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...