Friday, March 27, 2009

Hey everyone,

I have Just learned about Face Book. I have a site now,
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?filter=app_2305272732#/home.php?ref=home
I am not sure if this is correct or not? Like I said I just started it yesterday. It sure looks like a better way of talking with people I have not seen in many years. I will keep the blog going. So don't worry about that. I still love this too. But just for others out there that don't know about Face Book. Please check this out and maybe you can get into it tooooooo.
Well it is Friday and what a week I have had. It is so neat to see all that Bob and I got done. I hope today to tie all the loose ends together. Plus tomorrow to clean out the trailer and just get it back together again too. The Patmos students are staying at the Camp during this time and it really would be a good time to do this. You know since Patmos has started we have had a lot of people coming and going in and out of the trailer. It really has gotten really messy. I will send pictures of before and after.

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...