Thursday, March 05, 2009

Why we have FEAR?

"Fear not [there is nothing to fear], for I am with you; do not look around
you in and be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen and
harden you to difficulties, yes, I will help you; yes, I will hold you
up and retain you with My [victorious] right hand of rightness and
justice" (Isaiah 41:10,
It's easy to look around at what's happening in the earth today and be
tempted to feel afraid or dismayed. Circumstances may seem
overwhelming. Maybe your business is struggling, maybe you lost your
job, maybe you're struggling in a relationship or concerned about the
economy. During times like these, it's important to remember that God
has promised that He will never leave us nor forsake us. In fact, not
only is He with us, He has promised to strengthen us and harden us to
difficulties. That means, when tough times come, they just bounce right
off of you. You don't allow your circumstances to steal your peace and
joy. You have the attitude that says, "This may be a big problem, but
my God is bigger!"
Keep in mind that the enemy isn't after your checkbook; he's ultimately after your peace and
joy. He knows that if he can get your joy then he can get your
strength. But when you stay connected to the Father through prayer and
studying the Word and declare His promises over your life, you'll be
hardened to difficulties and stay safe in the palm of God's hand!
A Prayer for Today
Father in heaven, thank You for Your precious promises. I renounce fear
today and choose to trust that You have a plan of victory in store for
me. Thank You for filling me with Your peace and joy and staying close
to me all the days of my life. In Jesus' Name. Amen
"In Thy presence is fullness of joy; at Thy right
hand there are pleasures for ever"
Psalm 16;:11
Selah!
Betty(Betts)

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...