Friday, March 20, 2009

Lone ranger and Tonto Went Camping

The Lone Ranger and Tonto went camping in the desert. After
> they got their tent all set up, both men fell sound asleep.
>
> Some hours later, Tonto woke the Lone Ranger and said, "Kemo
> Sabe, look at sky. What you see?"
>
> The Lone Ranger replied, "I see millions of stars."
>
> "What that tell you?" asked Tonto.
>
> The Lone Ranger pondered for a minute and then said,
> "Astronomically speaking, it tells me there are millions of
> galaxies and potentially billions of planets.
> Astrologically, it tells me that Saturn is in Leo. Time
> wise, it appears to be approximately a quarter past three in
> the morning. Theologically, the Lord is all-powerful and we
> are small and insignificant. Meteorologically, it seems we
> will have a beautiful day tomorrow. What's it tell you,
> Tonto?"
>"You dumber than buffalo patties. It mean someone stole tent!"

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...