Sunday, March 29, 2009

Let me tell you a little ting about our Single's

If you are single and would like to have some company and great fellowship, please check us out. We meet every month, last Saturday. Veda is our over seer, she has gone out and bought each of us a book. It is called being with Safe People, or something like that. It really is a good book to read even if you are married. The book is talking about how the people around us are called safe people. Then the unsafe people. This is guide lines on how you know who is who? Last night we started out going through one and half chapters. Veda started it out with explaining who is what. Then Ambrose shared on Charter #2, half of it. We will be finishing Chapter # 2 and #3 next time we get together, (hopefully). If not it still is a good time to share what we believe this book is telling us and I think that alone is worth the time and fellowship. So please if you would like to come and see what Calvary Bible is doing, please e mail me and I will hook you up. my e mail address is,
toms@alcbahamas.org
I want to say thank you to Veda and the people that made our food for last night. It really was some good stuff. Plus Veda for being so welling to get this all together and just see what God does during these times.

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...