Friday, September 10, 2010

My God is GOOD

By looking at the pictures below. You can see we have some problems. The bottom is rusted out. This train is held together by HIS HANDS. Just look at all that rust!
Okay now yesterday I took the two rear tyres off. (had a flat) I saw how there is really no way I can reuse this this rim. I took it down to a tyre shop, they laugh and said you want to do WHAT? I asked them to replace the tube inside? Ended up with, it will not make it. I talked with a couple guys there. One said try Jeitly. That is the buses they use here on the islands for their bus service. I stopped by a shop I knew of. The guy handed me a rim and said may it work. Now today I will try to make it work. I will need to cut out the middle hole and then weld in the small holes and redrilled them.
I will show you tomorrow what I need to do.
Now if you know any one out there that has a train they would like to give to us. Please e mail me at toms@alcbahamas.org
I would love to see what He has planned out for this poor ting.

1 comment:

  1. Tom, I had left you information for the company where you can buy the rims for the train. I know that will be more expensive but it will be the best solution.

    Dan

    ReplyDelete

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...