Saturday, September 04, 2010

Well vactation has been so good.

Like I told you before, this trip is all about family and just getting caught up with them. I found where Bonita works, by His grace. Read the story below. Not knowing even where to look for her. I have not seen her for many years and have not been to Winter Haven the same amount of time. I serve mighty God. He is always listening and wanting to help us. But we try to do our own ting.
I got to her home and she was not home. So I drove around and just checked out things around the area. I left note on her door. I drove back to her house and she just walked in. We stayed up and just talked and watch a couple of shows. She loves the show called Big Brother. Told her all that has been going in my live and she did too. Got up the next morning and went to Denny's for breakfast and I took her to work and we parted. I really hope and pray we will stay in touch. She doesn't have a computer. She has been told by a friend that she will get one soon.
Now I left there and called my cuz, Greg. I could not get a hold of him. House phone was busy and cell, got answering machine. So I started driving towards where he lives. I got on route 4 and started my way. I tried to call and left messages. But when I got near the turn pike. I called again. Started back to Fort lauderdale. I drove back here and didn't have a chance to see him and his family. That is okay. I know there is a lot of things going on in his life and sometimes later on we will see each other.
You can see how the weather was coming back. Boy did it rain????? I am back in Fort lauderdale, Fl. I will be here until Sept 7th. (Tuesday) I fly back to my home in the Bahamas.
Just a note,PLEASE IF YOU HAVE NOT TALKED WITH FAMILY FOR A WHILE. PLEASE TRY UNTIL YOU DO. YOU JUST DON'T KNOW HOW LONG YOU WILL BE LEFT ON THIS EARTH. JUST LOOK AROUND HOW PEOPLE YOU HAVE KNOWN ARE PASSING.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...