Thursday, September 16, 2010

By His grace we can call this place blessed.

I have written about this before, how I look and say thank you LORD. I was talking with a couple of staff about different things that need some help or repair. The dinning hall's roof at the Camp is not doing to well. Tim looked at a couple of weeks ago and said, this needs replace as soon as possible. Then Sean ask to be able to move the turkeys to the front where Joey use to live. That needs a new roof too. The gazebo needs a new roof. Hey is there any one out there that would like to donate some money for theses three areas that really need help? Not sure what the cost is on them, but I know as I speak to Mark about them. He said not at this time.
Looking down this page you can see other items that are needed too. The train is up and running, but by looking at the under carriage you can see, she really needs a new one.
Folks all I can do is ask and that is what I am doing. I know pretty much every one out there is having money troubles. I totally understand, but I do know someone out there that has a heart to help is out there too. So like I said all I can do is ask and see what happens next. I am still blessed to be part of this place and today I will do my best to fix something else. That is why I am here and will be here until He calls me out or His return. (Jesus Christ)
So if you would like to help or know someone that has a heart for helping, please e mail and I would love to share more. toms@alcbahamas.org

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay we made to Orlando and all checked in and ready to enjoy our time.

It was near the end of the day. So, let's take a bus to Universal City Walk?  It's really neat how they have set this place up. Univ...