Wednesday, December 07, 2011

The art work of my son Kevin

Kevin started on the silhouette, first part of the class. Then the teacher had them start another one. I am very proud of what he has done. The fist picture you see has all these small dots. They are called Stipling (spelling not sure, can not find it in dictionary) It is taking a special pen, Gel #2. Then you have to figure out the shadows and make it come alive. This took him many hours to do. Just image sitting there putting dots down. He has told me that a couple of times he fell asleep. To me these are beautiful art pieces and I really see a talent in his work. He has been doing other work like this before school started. I believe our Lord will use his talent to bring glory to His name. I have been told he really does have a eye for art work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...