Monday, December 19, 2011

Just wantd to say THANK YOU ALL

Yes this last Saturday was my birthday. BIG 60?????Got up and tried to get to my e mails. It just worked for about half hour. I tried going on Face Book and even today will not let me in. So this is me sending a THANK-YOU TO ALL OF YOU THAT SENT ME A CARD OR FACE BOOK. I am very sorry about not writing sooner. I was hoping to get in and write to each one of you. Just a note why I am still writing on the computer today. I have this week off. by Mark's orders.
Folks if you know me at all, I really try not to spend to much time on the computer. Each morning I try to write something on my blog then write back to the ones that send me e mails. Plus like I said before, I have some trouble with inter net or computer. Not sure which one it is. I had a guy out here a couple of weeks ago, he was telling me that my memory card doesn't let me get in and out that easy. He said I need more memory. Like two cards, both 2 G each. I really not sure why that would be?
Okay now let me tell you what had happen on my birthday.
1) We had Kevin's family come over and have some good food and talking and even playing some games. What really was neat, they all showed up. Kevin's sisters and his dad. His mom came and left and then came back and that is how I got the shot below. Kevin has been telling me a couple of things about his passed. First is he doesn't have any pictures of his family. So I took a lot of them during their time here.
2) It is very hard to ever get them all together. So we pushed forward and asked and asked again. Pretty much every one came.
3) I have been wondering about his family since I am very much part of it now. How can we do Christmas this year? You know what I live on, so gifts are out for any one. So Kevin and I went shopping and bought all we needed to make this happen.
That is part one of my day.
Next Kevin and I were invited to our Singles ministry. So we both got some what dressed up. I went to put on the suit that I worn 4 years ago. The water here really causes your waste band to stink?????? Not sure how that happens. So Kevin now has both of my suits. He really did look shape that night. I am very proud of him and how he is growing up.
So we all went to the place called Verge Barbecue. A really nice place. The prices are high but you can feed two to three people from one plate. I thought the ribs needed to be cooked more. They were red inside. I found out they were smoked not grilled. This night was to cost around $40.00 pre person. But there is a friend of ours that works for Atlantis.(Shelly) (Thank you) She bought our appetizer. So the bill was cut in half. It only cost me $40.00 for the both of us, Kevin and myself.
After dinner Veda had them send out the crew for birthdays. They sang a song and gave me a cup cake. Plus someone wrote on the plate Happy Birthday. It really was nice and I was surprised.
From there we took a walk around and ended up at the Star Bucks in Atlantis. We all sat down and Veda played some games with us. Kevin did well, he answer most of the questions before Veda asked. But he only got one prize. The rest he gave away to others that didn't have any.
Now was the time for the group shot. We did on the stair case. It really did come out nice. All the pictures I am talking about are below.
Then we went and did some dancing. That was Kevin,Veda,Michelle,Syla and Urraca. Boy they had some fun. They all did the Slide. Kevin and I left around midnight. Boy it sure was a long day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...