Monday, November 26, 2012

Well I look on and say THANK YOU LORD.





You can see I took off the unit off the Jungle bus. Put it on the World bus, this is the one I told about the day before. Thinking the Power Booster was leaking brake fluid all over the fire wall.
Okay Tim helped me get the unit in and hooked the brake pedal. I poured some brake fluid in the master cylinder. I look again and saw brake fluid squirting up from a d brake line. Okay how can this BE? I didn't test it when the girl told me the brakes went out. NO I KNOW IT IS THE POWER BRAKE BOOSTER? It has to be. The reason is there is brake fluid all over the fire wall. Okay now looking on and saying. Okay so I wasted a couple of days looking for this unit and then saying okay I will switch it out of the Jungle bus. The reason is two, the Jungle bus has a broken shock and we need the bigger bus for the children. The last couple of weeks we have been getting in bigger groups of kids. You know like 60 and up. So we really need the World bus up and running. The two other smaller buses only hold 48 kids. Now remember I have two buses down now. I need to get the Jungle bus back up. There are 70 kids needing a ride back to school today at 2pm. So I got the booster I took off of the World bus (Wednesday)and reinstalled it and works great.
Now looking at the brake line that had a hole in it, saying I will need to replace the brake line. I tried taking it out. But the way the bus is built, can't get to the bolts that hold it in place. Now what? Looking at the line, now look at it. It has a coil around it and how do you repair this? Okay I cut the line and found out there is a wire wrapped around the outside of brake line. Okay I can fix this. Which by HIS Grace and HIS wisdom I got it a part and replace a small part of the line. THANK YOU LORD FOR YOUR WISDOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, well, I am moving forward on here. This are from June 15th to the 16th.

I think this is Rosemary Beach area. This is Saturday and they are having a farmer's market plus. So. we walked around and just looked a...