Wednesday, November 28, 2012

By looking at this, you might say what are they building there now? It is not a Shrine, but a new puppet stage.





Tim, Mark Eric and myself came together to see if we an build a Tree Fort Stage. Mark found this company that makes tree out of cement. By watching the video it looks pretty easy to do. So we all  decide to start by building the base of the tree. Then built the fort on top it is. Tim has been the one pretty much doing the building. I have been feeding his the lumber to keep going. It really doesn't look much like a tree. But wait and see when we start putting the cement on. Like I said this is just the frame and now next Tuesday we hope to put the sheeting up around the wood frame. Then we will put the wire mesh on. Then guess what is next? That's right the cement. So please say posted and I will keep you all in the loop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, well, I am moving forward on here. This are from June 15th to the 16th.

I think this is Rosemary Beach area. This is Saturday and they are having a farmer's market plus. So. we walked around and just looked a...