Sunday, June 30, 2024

Hello everyone, well, I am moving forward on here. This are from June 15th to the 16th.


I think this is Rosemary Beach area. This is Saturday and they are having a farmer's market plus. So. we walked around and just looked around. 





As you can see along 30 A route. they have tents up all along the area. So, we just kept walking and looking. 


Then I saw this and thought about my buddy Don. He lives in Baltimore, MD. They are supposed to have the best Crabcakes. 


I saw this sign and asked Jeanne is this where our towels came from? Maybe? 
 When I got married to Jeanne, I saw yellow beach towels that had 30 A on it. 
Well, it is the same 30 A. I will share picture down the road. I did have one to share today. 
I think we have over 6 of these towels. I use them every day. they are light and thin easy to them to dry out. 




This is a candy store. Well, the 30A has a small area that they sell shirts and different things. Jeanne bought a t shirt and some stickers for our car and her computer. 




We stopped here earlier to buy an iced tea. just to have something to drink while walking around. The girl there told me that we can come back and get free refills. So, we came back and even had lunch here.  


My baby got the soup, (it was called something else) and I got grilled cheese sandwich. We shared both of them. 


This was the name of the restaurant. Sorry not sure why the p the next pictures are burry? 





Well. my little girl as been talking with teacher back at Westwood. Was telling her that along this road there is a place that looks like Europe. So, we found that area. we walked into the shops and just enjoyed the walk around. 



Then we saw a sign saying beach this way. walked down that way and saw a gate. Needed a pass card to get into the gate and walk along the beach. Well, we have been told a couple of times how some places own the beach front area. So, this is one of them. 



Turned around and started walking back to the car. Saw this beautiful building and it did look European. 


I think Jeanne went online and the rooms here were going for $300. plus, a night. 



Started heading closer to Pensacola. Found a nice-looking hotel online and got the room for $78.00 (I think)  The name was Home Inn ? 





After we got settled, starting to get hungry. Whataburger. We have been seeing these place along Route 10 and said we need to try this place out. 




I got us two burgers and fries and drinks. Really did taste good and Jeanne enjoyed it very much. 
That evening, I went online and got us a free burger the next time we stop there. 




It's hard to see but they had many things here to use and if we were staying any longer, we would have used them. 



I got up early and did my Bible reading and just enjoying this place. Plus, good coffee too. 



We have been carrying fruit with us in the cooler and the watermelon got a little smelly. It didn't flush down the toilet. I tried a couple of times. Sorry about that. 


We got to the Air Force Base. In Pensacola. Meane while Jeanne could not find here driver license. So, we got to the guard area, and we had to fill out paperwork there. She still could not find here license. But they let us in anyway. We were going to visit her mom and dad here. They are buried in the Cemetry here. 




I had to stop and check this plane out. BLUE ANGLES PLANE. I have shared pictures about our air show we have in Vero Beach each year. 
This is called Naval Air Station Pensacola. 
This base is beautiful and has a golf course too. The guards there were very respectful and welcoming. 
We visited her parents and started heading toward Mexico Beach area. 


This is kind of funny. One side of Whataburger had a Eye and Coffee shop. 


Now look here there is another one. The same people own both. Eye and Coffee shop. Crazy. 







Okay this is our free burger I got and my baby got the same thing. Really a good burger. 
Okay we are getting closer to our final place and them heading home. 
Folks during all this traveling and seeing so many places and things to do. I really hope you are enjoying your SUMMER. I will try to get more in in the next couple of days. 
May He Bless You and KEEP YOU SAFE. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am getting so excided, we are almost caught up on our first trip. This is June 17th to 19th morning.

Okay folks this is our bedroom for the night. We are in Port Saint Joe. (I think) Jeanne and I were asked to come visit and spend a night he...