Wednesday, June 05, 2024

This is our grandson. Kaden.



Yes, he made it. It really is a proud day to see him up there. 


That is a very proud G.G. Grand Mama 




This is the whole family, Kashlyn, Kadin, Jake and Krista. 
Jake was very much missed during this day, plus. 



Afterwards we went out for lunch. A Mexican place. Called Casa Amigos Authentic Mexican. 
Jeanne and I have eaten here a few times. It really is a nice place the service is done very well. 
It was a great day and to end it with a nice meal and great company was really the nicest. 
Folks' life is a blessing, and we all need to be cherishing it.  
All the things we do each day, my prayer is that we thank Our LORD JESUS CHRIST, for breath to do what we do. 










 












No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...