Friday, June 14, 2024

We are here in Orlando.


It took us about hour and half to get here. My baby was asked to come here and take a few classes. It is over seen by Rosen Collage. We didn't need to be here until the 11th. But we got here on Sunday afternoon. We are staying at Universal Dockside Inn and Suites. Plus, it's called Universal ENDLESS SUMMER resort. 









This is the view out our windows. 



We got unpacked and went down to the pool. 







The next morning, I went down to get a large ice coffee. This is Starbucks. I got a large plan with cream coffee. The cost was not to bad. $4.98. (I think) The only problem I have getting coffee here is, it's always so strong. But I was happy to get it. 


While here we went to Universal City Walk. this evening. There is a bus that runs to the two parks and this City Walk. I will be sharing more in the next couple of days. 
Today the 16th, we are in a town named, Walton County. We stayed at the Red Roof Inn here. Not sure what we will be doing today. But I know my baby wants to go to the beach area, just walking around and enjoying our vacation. 
I really hope and pray that each and every DAD has a fantastic FATHERS DAY. 
Plus, Please if you have not seen him or been around him lately. 
PLEASE AD LEAST CALL HIM. 
I know if I could send today with my dad, I would do whatever I could to DO IT. 
The sad part is, he passed away Sept 11th, 2002. 
Please don't take life causally. Spend time with your family and enjoy this day. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...