Thursday, June 27, 2024

I am getting father from where I started. This is Wednesday the 12th I am trying.




I dropped my baby off at school. Today she will be taking a fieldtrip to City Walk. 


Meanwhile I got back to our room and changed into my swim trunks. Laid around until she was ready for me to meet her at City Walk. She was already there, so why come back to the hotel and then take the bus back there. 



I am here and meeting her at the Chocolate Emporium.  


When you are waiting for a table you look around and see all kinds of deserts, like these MILKSHAKES. Look pretty good. 







This is the acting owner. I think her name was Miss Penelope with many more name after that. She came over to our table and asked what we thought about her factory? She was telling us that her brother (robot) Name maybe Robby? Well, she was a wonderful hostess. She was telling us story after story. 
I am not sure if you can see the unforms that the staff wear, but very much in character. 


My little girl got the burger plus. 


I got the waffle, with mango syrup, plus whip cream and blueberries. It was delicious. I even took half of it back to the room. That was my lunch the next day. 






We walked next story to the Hard Rock Cafe. 




I bought a refrigerator magnet here. It's a Fender Guitar. With Hard Rock Cafe sign on it. 
Folks i try to buy a refrigerator magnet for remembering where we have been. 


I think I took a picture of this a couple of blogs back. This is a much better picture. 
Well, like I said I am so far behind on blogging. But I will keep pushing forward. 
I would love for you to read this in your Bible and focus on what Jesus is saying. 
Matthew 13 3-7 then after wards read 19-23. 
It's about the Farmer Planning Seeds.
My prayer is that you are the good seeds that fill on Fertile Ground. 
I have known many that are in the Thorns that shot up and choked out the tender blades. 
It is talking about our friends and family that tell you, your Christain don't worry about it. Just keep living there lives the way they want. 
If you don't know how much I want family and friends to know Jesus? 
I DO. 
Oh, today we are in Sarasota, Florida. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, well, I am moving forward on here. This are from June 15th to the 16th.

I think this is Rosemary Beach area. This is Saturday and they are having a farmer's market plus. So. we walked around and just looked a...