Wednesday, June 12, 2024

This is during June 1st to June 3rd.




Along the intercoastal Hotel, Dockside on Hutchison Island. It's Krista's birthday (2nd) so after church we took a ride over to the island to celebrate with her and her family. 



Family came from Okeechobee and Palm Bay to be here for Krista's Birthday. 
Jeanne and I have not been in a pool for a while now. So, is so refreshing. 






Jeanne and I took a walk around the back Intercoastal. 


This is how the Dockside looks from the Intercoastal. Really is a nice place and have been told not to bad on prices either. We left there and drove down to the Jetty. Jeanne wanted to buy the girls a Rum Runner. Here they sell them at the drive thru. 



We dropped them off and they all were very happy to get them. 
Time is winding down and it's time to get back home. We still have one more week at the school, to get things locked up for the summer. 
I know we will be starting up school in August. It's sure will be here sooner than we think. 




Hey, we got home with a little surprise. These are called Whistlers. Look like ducks. 
They have been coming back for the last couple years. Thinking there are babies in the hole where the mother is sitting there, (side hole). Dad is sitting on top of the palm. 
Oaky folks we have started our vacation. As I am sitting in our hotel room. We are in Orlando. 
Funny thing is we are staying at the Dockside here. It's part of the Universal Studios party. 
I will be sharing more during this time. I just try to keep thing going in order. 
Today is June 12th. So, I think I am doing pretty good. Only two weeks behind. 
I do want to let you all know, Jesus Christ loves you and please ask Him into your heart today. 
John 14:6 Please read this today. Love you all. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...