Saturday, June 08, 2024

Jeanne and I were invited to a Crawfish Boil.



Well, yes, my baby wanted to bring some deserts. So, we made Chocolate Chip Cookies and Brownings too. Looking pretty good. Package them up and on our way. 


This is like part one of the boil. There is Crawfish, potato's, corn, onions and sausage too. Plus, some other things. I was not sure of. Then they cooked Oysters. and I think some fish too. 


These are some of the pictures from other boils. I think this was number 6.  Krista (daughter in law) and my little baby Jeanne looking at some of them that had Jake in them. He is very much missed. He invited us out here last year. Wish we came.  


This is the place to get the grub and enjoy. I got a plate full, and we sat down near the pond. We were sitting under a tent, so it really was a beautiful day. 



This the place where they do all the cooking and whatever else. So pretty much everyone was under that covering. I really enjoyed talking with some of the guys there. They all had their families there too. so, they were pretty good guys. 


This is the owner's house that had the party. I am sorry I have forgotten their names. But they are like family to Krista and hers. She even calls her the young lady here, her sister. Stephanie (I think) 



That pole with the rope on it was a big hit. Even the older guys got on it and swung out. 


Wow the kids and folks were having a ball. Jeanne and I wish we brought our trunks. 
I look back now a wish we did jump. It sure would have cooled us off. 
Oh. well, we ate some good food and were on our way home. It was very nice of Krista invited us and it was worth the trip. I just enjoyed the sides, like salads and some sausages. 
Well folks I really hope and pray you are started out your summer with getting out and enjoying the sun and water. 
These next couple of weeks, Jeanne and I will be traveling. Fist going to Orlando. Then Pensacola and the last place is Sarasota. Yes, we are doing everything in Florida. 
I hope to keep up with all the things my baby has planned out. 
Asking for traveling mercy and His hand on us. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We in Orlando area still. driving towards Pensacola, Florida.

Not sure where I got the gas at.  I know it was a 7/11 gas station. I have their app. I saved (i think $.20 a gallon)  This was our hotel fo...