Friday, June 28, 2024

We in Orlando area still. driving towards Pensacola, Florida.


Not sure where I got the gas at.  I know it was a 7/11 gas station. I have their app. I saved (i think $.20 a gallon) 




This was our hotel for this evening. Not bad. I think I paid $72.00 a night here. 


It's dinner time, let us go next story to Sonny's 


I got up early and got some for cereal breakfast. 
it's June 15th today. 



I think we went swimming and then headed out to go to the Caverns. 
You take Route 10 west to 71 north to Royte 90 to route 70 Jefferson Street and it will be on our left-hand side. 
Florida Cavens State Park. 


This plaque of what happen during the Hurricane of Michael. It happened Oct 18th 2018. It really did some damage. They are still rebuilding different areas. 



These are the rules for going into the caves. 





















I am not sure why I can't make this picture larger??? 
I do remember what our guide told us about this one area. We can touch this one. 
Thru out the whole cave walk. NO TOUCHING ANYTHING. 









I am not sure if this is a joke. But our guide told us this broom handle was holding this piece in place. 
I think he was joking. During out time in there our guide Corey. (I think) was very nice and polite and helpful. He explained many things and I didn't take notes. Sorry about that. 


Okay we got out of the caves and Corey told us we have a choice which way to go back to the parking lot. So everyone went right, and we went left. Meanwhile as we were walking for a while. Jeanne asked do you think we took the wrong way? I d and that's okay. We need to walk more. 
It really was a wonderful time and it only cost us $30.00 plus tax for both or us.
 So please if you are in this area. Check it out. 
Florida Caverns State Park. Jackson County.







Not too bad, Red Roof Inn Thinking another $72.00 a night charge. 
Folks it's June 28th today and I need to get out of our hotel here. 
Homewood Suites by Hilton Sarasota, Florida. 
This place cost $352.00 a night. It's free for us. I will explain down the road. 
I hope you are enjoying your summer. We sure are. 
Today I read Matthew 19 to 20 it sure has a lot to think about. Please check it out. 
Love you all. Tombahamas. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, well, I am moving forward on here. This are from June 15th to the 16th.

I think this is Rosemary Beach area. This is Saturday and they are having a farmer's market plus. So. we walked around and just looked a...