Monday, June 17, 2024

Okay we made to Orlando and all checked in and ready to enjoy our time.


It was near the end of the day. So, let's take a bus to Universal City Walk? 





It's really neat how they have set this place up. Universal Studios, Universal Theme Park and Universal Islands Of Adventure and Volcano Bay are all at one aera. We were on way to Universal City walk. 







This is the place my baby wanted to have dinner at. there was a hour and half wait. So, we just kept walking. 



This is the pace we ended up at. We both had some good tasting hamburgers and fries, tater totes. The price wasn't really that high. Good food too. 



I know some of the pictures really didn't come out that great. But ad least you can see what I am trying to show. Well after eating we needed to start heading back to the buses. 

Have one more stop. 


I thought about buying this and then saw the next shirt.


We would have to buy both of them. Plus wear the same time. Oh, well really don't need to spend the money. 

Now this is a donut shop. Not really keen on the name. But bring glory ever where you go. 






Since we just finished eating, thinking I am not that hungry now. But we did buy two donuts. Got back on the bus and got back to the room with not even touching them. 
Okay now this really is our first night in Orlando. Got a great night of rest and woke up refreshed and ready to take the bus back to Volcano Bay. 
Well, folks I am falling farther behind on our days. But just to let you know what today is. June 17th. 
I am not sure if you know this, but I try each morning to read ad least two chapters of my Bible. The real neat thing is I am almost done reading the Old Testament. Which it seems like it's all about judgment. But I am ready to read about HIS LOVE next. The New Testament is around the corner. 
My prayer is that we as believers are seek His Face and Word each and everyday day. 
Oh, one thing is that each and every one that reads my blog KNOWS HIM AS LORD. 
If you ever have questions on what salvation is? Please e mail me at tombahamas7@gamil.com
Have a blessed day. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...