Thursday, June 13, 2024

Before we left for our vacation, I needed to clear out some branches.


This is alongside of our property. It's Chris's land. He is Jeanne's cousin. He lives in Akasaka. 
So, Jeanne asked if we could clear out some branches along our property line? No Problem he said. 
So, I am using the 9-foot extension tree trimmer. It sure works nicely. The only problem is it needs electric. So, I have put out 200 foot of extension cords. 



This is looking into where our new shed will be put. Right in front of the grape vine. On the other shed of this shed here. 









I think we are in good shape now. It took me two full days to get everything trimmed. 
Now here are some pictures of our new shed below. 

Okay Jeanne and I have been looking at many sheds to buy. At first, we were going with Eversafe Sheds. We even put a deposit down to have them start building it. But we had like three guys come out and give us estimates on the concert pad. The cost was form $4000. to $6500. Thinking wow. We asked for our money back on the shed. No problem. Okay, now we need to find one with a floor in it. 
Shopped for about three days. Plus online too. I even looked into getting a 43-foot container. Went to see about permits for that. Need to build an outside shed over the top of it. Not going to happen. 
Okay we found our shed. Now, this one is 2 feet shorter than the one we ordered. But my baby is happy. Plus, we already have two sheds in the back yard. Both of them are Smithbuilt. So now she is really happy. The place where we are buying this is called Backyard Depot. Gave the manger half deposit and it will be here in 8 weeks. 




We didn't get any windows. Just a couple of vents in the peck of the roof. 
No electric, you need another permit for that. Afterwards I will run to power to it. 
Okay, now the permit we need. Just have to do is draw a picture where it is going and send it in. Which we did that already. Now just have to wait on approval. 





This is how they deliver he shed. Just pull it up on the trailer and back it in and drop it off. 
We are so excited about this happening. 
Oh, one thing I need to do is, clear the land where it is going. I will be working on that when we get back home from this nice time away. 
Folks Jesus Christ is right alongside of you. Please ask Him into your heart and know for sure you will be going to HEAVEN. 
I really hope and pray you make that decision. I know I have, and my prayer is, you have too.  



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...