Tuesday, July 02, 2024

I am getting so excided, we are almost caught up on our first trip. This is June 17th to 19th morning.




Okay folks this is our bedroom for the night. We are in Port Saint Joe. (I think) Jeanne and I were asked to come visit and spend a night here. 




I woke up and went out to the pouch and did my Bible time out here. What a beautiful view and just breathing in the gulf air was wonderful too. After my baby got up we had some breakfast and then went down to the pool. 


Okay the people around the pool are, left is Carie, Tucher (dog) Healthier and her hubby Scott. 
really nice size pool for a small family. I think it's about 12ft. by 25 ft. Talking with Jeanne, she would love to have something like this is our back yard. Maybe one of these days? 





This is the house we are staying at. Scott and Healthier plus Mark and Carrie are renting this beautiful place. The bottom floor has a bathroom small playroom, with TV plus. 
Second floor there are three bedrooms plus 3 bathrooms. Each bedroom has a bath.  


By looking around there is still a lot of damage from Hurricane Micheal. (2018). It looks like the builders are just fixing up their own lots and letting everything else alone. 


This is the walkway to the beach. Gulf side. 


Prety nice place. I think we were told that they are renting this place for $7,000. a week. WOW, it sure was a great deal????? Hey, it did cost us anything, so what do I have anything to say. 
Just THANK YOU CARRIE FOR INVITING US. 



While we all were in the pool, heard bells ringing. Wow it's THE ICE CREAM MAN. It was very enjoyable. Hot and sunny, what a nice way to enjoy this day. 


My baby was making friends with Tucher. I tried very hard to be friends with him. But every time I got close to him, he would bark and bark even louder. I just kept trying, but at the end, we still were not friends. I think this is the first time I didn't warm up and become buddy. I kind of knocked down my pride. I have always become friends with I guess not this time?????




This was our full day, just hanging out at the pool and getting to know each other. Very relaxing and nice to just chill. 


This is Healthier and Tucher and Scott. I think we were having dinner at this time. 


Okay, this is Carrie, Mark, Scott, Healthier, Tucher and my little girl. 


It was getting a little dark. I really wanted to see the sun set. But the clouds got in the way. Still a beautiful view. 



It's kind of dark. But this is I and Jeanne, and she is hanging something over my head. Not sure what? 
It was a fantastic day and a great was to finish it. 
During the next hour or so, our hostesses wanted to caught crabs in the sand. 



Next morning was another beautiful day ahead. We will be leaving today to get back home and regroup. 


Oh, I am not sure if I told you this. We stayed on the second floor and that was our balcony. WOW, this was such a great place. I wish we could afford something like this. Oh, well. It's nice to have family that invited us to come and stay. Thank you, Carrie and Mark. 




This is the walkway to get back to the house. I think I got up early and took a walk down to the beach. 




This is the kitchen area and dining room. 


Living room with a great view. This is the third floor. 



Oh, this is the floor Healthier, Scoot and Tucher stayed. 
All I can say is Thank You Carrie and Mark for inviting us. 


Okay, it's time for us to get going home. It was a sad time to say goodbye. But we had a great time and are very much appreciated. 



On our way down the road, Scott told us about this place that has great sandwiches and just a neat place to stop. Just looking around it was really neat to see everything they were selling and things you might need. Had breakfast here and got a bag of ice for our cooler. 
From here we just got on Google maps and headed back home. 


While driving along, my baby saw this sign. SEAFOOD. She looked up the reviews and they were very good. So, we stopped here for lunch. 






This was our view from our table. Very nice and loved it. 


I think this was a grilled chicken sandwich. with potato salad. 


I am not sure, but I know my baby loved it. 



Well, we needed to see the restroom and get on the road. We did our business and were on our way HOME. 
WowWee, what a great trip. We got home around 11 pm. and we were both exhausted. 
Had our showers and the bad was our resting place. It was so nice to travel and see everything, BUT you cannot take your bed with you. 
Well, this was the end of our first trip away from home. 
We needed to regroup and do some wash. Plus, a couple of other things. 
I will share more and tell you all about our next trip. 
My prayers are that you are enjoying life and that if something happens to you today or tomorrow. you know where you will end up at? 
Jesus Christ loves you and He wants you to know how easy it is to become his follower. 
John 14:6. Please take the time and look it up. 
PLEASE. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We made it home and relaxed the whole week before we need to leave again.

The weekend I got a call from Jay. He lives in our cousin's (Chris) house next to us. Him and his family moved in Oct last year. Chris i...