Sunday, July 14, 2024

On July 1st. Jeanne and I went out on the boat. It's been a while.


As we are leaving the Jetty area. You can see how beautiful this day is. My little girl loves to go fishing. I, just enjoy the ride itself. So we are heading out about 6 miles to see what kind of fish we might catch? 


Man, what a great day to get out and enjoy some sun and just out in the open. Really kind of surprise that there are not that many out this way. 


I would love to take Jeanne's picture and post it. But she is very shy. So, I just will take pictures of all the fish we caught. 


This are not any good for eating. They are always found around sharks and larger fish. But, today was our lucky day. We only caught these guys. I think we had another one this day too. But, as they lay in the boat, we are trying not to waste our bate on them. So, this is pretty much everything we have to show for our day out. Oh, I think Jeanne caught a lipstick fish earlier too? Hey, the neat thing is we got out and enjoyed ourselves. 


We went out on July 10th too. This day was pretty much the same, no real fish but the ocean was as calm as I have ever seen. Plus, it was overcast all day long too. 




Well, we got out about 7 miles this time and just enjoy the calmness of the ocean and enjoyed our time, relaxing. 
Folks I am not sure why we are not catching any fish. This is the ocean, BIG AND WIDE. How can this be???? 
Coming in we saw a bunch of Dolphins playing in the water close to shore. 
I know my little girl was disappoint BUT, there is always another time.
Today I am reading in the Book of Luke. Chapter 9talks about how Jesus sent out his Apostle to share the story about Our LORD. Folks we are all called to share Is story, with everyone we come in contact with. 
So, please share the story with everyone.  
Jesus is the way the truth and the life. NO ONE CAN COME TO THE FATHER WITHOUT HIM. 
John 14:6



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...