Wednesday, July 03, 2024

We made it home and relaxed the whole week before we need to leave again.


The weekend I got a call from Jay. He lives in our cousin's (Chris) house next to us. Him and his family moved in Oct last year. Chris is renting his property to them. Why leave the house just fall apart. 
Okay he called to tell me that the water has stopped flowing. I came over and looked at it and checked the prime. Refilled it and turned it back on. Ran great. But I heard a whistling sound. Put my hand on the bottom and felt like air leaking out. I think the bag inside of the tank has a hole in it. So, during the weekend all was well. But I was thinking I better replace it before was leave on Tuesday morning. 







I went down to Home Depot on Sunday and bought what I thought I would need. Plus, a tank. 
I got the tank back to the pump area and it doesn't have a plate to hold the pump on. I tried all different place online to find a plate. Didn't find one anywhere. So, I took it back to Home Depot and exchanged it for a smaller tank and it has the plate on it. 
Got a couple of cement blocks, only needed one. Built it up so it lines up to the fill line 1 1/4" pipe. So, lumber to put on top and tapcon the boards into the block. Then mount the tank on the boards and screwed it in. 





I primed the pump and turned it on, and all is well. No leaks and runs great. 
Folks while building this, my fear was leaking pipes. We are leaving in the morning to Sarasota. Florida. 
Everything is working great. Meane while our sprinkler pump fill pipe broke. So, I just turned the pump and system off. Until we get back the following weekend. 
Got up the next morning and on our way to Sarasota. Got there and checked in and Jeanne got checked in at the school for her classes she will be taking during our time here.
As today is the 3rd of July. I was reading the Book of Mark and my Proverbs 3. I just love these two verses in this.
Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart, DO NOT DEPEND ON YOUR OWN UNDERSTANDING. SEEK His will in ALL you do and He will direct your path


Oh, this was the bottom of the tank. See all the rust. Good call Lord. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We made it home and relaxed the whole week before we need to leave again.

The weekend I got a call from Jay. He lives in our cousin's (Chris) house next to us. Him and his family moved in Oct last year. Chris i...