Saturday, July 06, 2024

We are back on the road again. This is June 26th to the 29th.


Well, this is my cousin Debbie and myself. She has such a beautiful smile and always just love seeing her and you hubby. 
Well, I am not sure where all my pictures went? My phone has been telling me that I am out of storage, I just push the button and they show up anyway. But not anymore. (I GUESS) I went to ATT store and asked for some help. The girl there just told me to buy a larger SD card. Which I did and I guess the pictures I took just before are on the old SD card. 
Okay enough about all that. Jeanne had more classes to take, and we drove to Sarasoda. Checked in at this real nice place called Homewood Suites Lakewood Ranch, Hiton. We had another beautiful room. 
Okay this is Wednesday morning, I dropped Jeanne off at Keiser Collage just down the street from our hotel. I left there and drove to Largo, Florda. This is where most of my family live. You will see pictures of some of them later on. 


This is the Sunshine Skyway Bridge. I have written about this bridge before. I used to be scared of driving over it. But by God's grace I went over it earlier this morning. I did take pictures of this for sure earlier this morning. But, not in my photos. 
So, this is going back down to Sarasoda. I need to pick Jeanne up form school at 3:30pm. 


This is our view from our room. I took many pictures of us in the pool and just laying around after her classes every evening. Plus, we at my favorite restaurant called Ford's Garage. Sorry no pictures. 


This was Thursday morning, reading and getting caught up on emails and my blog. 


Well, Jeanne last day at Keiser Collage. She will be getting done around 1pm. After I loaded up the car and handed in our keys (cards) I went to the school and picked her up and we were on our way back over to my cousin's house. While walking around and just looking at different things in Debbie's home. 
Debbie and her hubby Jon have been on many cruises. 


It sure was nice to just enjoy getting caught up on all that everyone has been doing. This Greg, Debbie, Jon and my lovely wife Jeanne. There are a couple of cousins that could not make it to our breakfast. 
That would be Bonita, you will see her in the next couple of frames. Mark, Joyce are Debbie's brother and sister. They had other things going on. But, it sure was a great time to just hang out and talk on how Our Lord is doing amazing things in our lives and how He provides.  


Wow, I am so happy we had this time to get together and just how our lives have many things going on. 
Jeanne and I packed up and need to get going. We will be stopping at Bonita's home and take her out to lunch. She lives in Auburndale, Florida. It is right next to Winter Haven. 


We got to Chili's and had a nice lunch. Got caught up on what Bonita has been doing and started heading back home again. I think we got home around 3pm. We were both tried and ready to relax and go to bed early. 
It sure was nice time. Had another great stay at the Hiton, it was free. The collage paid for our rooms. Then to spend a evening with Jon and Debbie, was even a great time. I just love my family and when we get together it really is a enjoyable time.  
But getting home is the best part of vacation. 



I think I wrote about this route that was down near Rosemary Beach, Florida. 
Here is one of our towels I was telling you about 30A. 
Today is Saturday and I am pretty much going to lay around and relax. I will share about our time back home in the next couple of days or so. 
Have been very busy, building and ripping out trees and fixing the ground afterwards. 
Today I read Proverbs 6:16 -19. David is talking about the seven things God DETESTS: 
Haughty eyes, lying tongue, hands that kill the innocent, heart that plots evil, feet that race to do wrong, a false witness who pours out lies and a person who sows discord among brothers. 
Remember HE DETESTS THESE. 
Folks I know I have done one or two of these before and may even still do. Please ask God to help you as I do each day. He is right alongside of you and wants to talk with you, today.  
He loves you very much and I want to see you again, after we depart from this earth. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...