Thursday, July 18, 2024

Having some trouble with the sprinkler pump.



Okay I have replaced these two sets of pipes, before.  The reason is the pump must be running without water. The pimp gets hot and cracks the pipe or the glue melts away.  The pump still works okay. 




You can see the sprinkler timer is off. But the pump is still running. afterwards. So there is no station for the water to come out of. So, the pressure builds up. 


I looked up online and that maybe this is the problem. It's a relay. 




Well Shawn came out and checked it out a sprinkler head that was not working. He told me that it's the timer, not the relay. But Shawn told me that he has a new timer in his truck. BUT COST $250.00 having installed. 



Well, this is the old timer. I cut the wires so I will not mess up. I took pictures plus wrote down the order of the wires too. 


Here is the new timer. All hooked up and ready to use. 




I bought this online for $108.00. Shawn told me this is the one to buy online. But this the cheaper one. It has 6 stations. The other one has 12 stations. 
I tried it out and having trouble programing the 5th station. I did get it programed for the 1 to 4 stations. The next morning, I got up and went out to see if it was working? Yes, all four stations kicked on and off the time I had set-up. 
Today I will ask my baby to help me program the timer. 
Folks I was reading Luke 17 and came across the title of this chapter was The Coming of the Kingdom. 
Verse 20 to 35. It talks about His (Jesus) return. The RAPTURE. Just a note, there is no verses saying Rapture in the Bible, at all. 
Please when you have time, PLEASE READ THESE VERSES. Because this will be happening, and we all need to understand HIS RETURN IS GOING TO HAPPEN. ONE DAY. 
HE LOVES YOU AND WANTS YOU IN HEAVEN ONE DAY. 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...