Monday, July 29, 2024

My wife and I took a ride over to Jetty.


This is Hutchson Island. Jeanne and I love just coming over here and see how the ocean is doing. We have been talking about going out on the boat this week. The weather app keeps telling us the ocean will be rough. Today it told us the ocean was somewhat rough. 










What a beautiful day. Hey, it's Sunday and we are just enjoying life. 
Folks' life is so short, 
Reading this morning was in John 13. Headlines Jesus Washes His Disciples' Feet. 
Jesus came into this world to serve. 13:14 to17
And since I, the Lord and Teacher, have washed your feet. I have given you an example to follow. Do as I have done for you. How true it is that a servant is not greater than the master. Nor are messengers more important than the one who sends them. You know these things-now do them! That is the path of blessings.  
We all have been called to serve. That means help others as you can. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...