Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Another small job for Miss Pat.


This is her laundry room. The floor in here is as shot as the one that was in the bathroom. So we just went out an bought 5/8" plywood and screwed on top the old floor. We could have finished it up that day. But needed to go buy trim. 




I was so happy that she liked it an was just as happy as we were. 


Back to the redid bathroom. We cut the boards a little short in a couple of spots. So we just filled them u with caulk. now we are back putting small pieces of flooring in those small spot. Looking good I thought. 






Well I believe we are done here and all is well. 
Prayerful this will last for many years. 
It is all about HIM. Thank you Jesus, all YOU do each day in our lives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...