Sunday, February 17, 2019

Really have been only doing smaller jobs.



This is my neighbor Jimmy (across street) His girl friend wants a new kitchen faucet. Took the old one out. 




The new one is in and she is very happy. 
Now her bathroom faucet. Wants a new one, here too. 


It really is a challange working on these faucets and how small the area is you need to get into. 
But by His grace the old one is out. 



All is in and everyone is happy and even looks good too. As being my neighbor Roy and I didn't charge them. Hey I use his latter plus other tools every once an while. So it is a wash. 
Hey I am blessed to have good neighbor as they are and I know they really appreciated it. 
Over all it has been slow and not sure why. But He has my back and I don't ever have to worry (be concern) about it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...