Wednesday, February 06, 2019

Prayerfully Pat water leak is fixed for good.







This is Pat's bathroom. I think about 6 months ago, Roy and I redid her bathroom plus. At the time, the floor felt solid. As we have been redoing bathrooms, we always walk and check for soft spots. I am just kinda dumb founded how this floor fell apart so fast? About two months or so months ago. Pat called us in and ask why the floor felt so soft?Not sure why, but there is a water leak somewhere.
We;; Roy and I looked and could not find it. 
Pat called in a plumber an he had a water detector. He found it in about 40 minutes or so. There was a leak next to the water heater. I sure hope and pray that was the problem. 









You can see how bad the floor really is after pulling the floor up. 
We added some supports to the 2 x 6's holding the floor up, with 2 x 4's
Then put down 58 plywood over the top of the old stuff. It is dry and it will be solid after wards. 




On the ceiling we pulled the old light down before, but there was always a area up there that didn't match the rest of the ceiling So we bought some popcorn spray to make is look better. 


I not sure why I didn't take a finish shot. But tomorrow we will be her laundry room floor. 
I will get some pictures then. 
At the end she is happy and so are we. 
Praise Him and I ask for His wisdom each an everyday. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...