Saturday, August 05, 2023

Still talking about our trip dropping off the trailer.

After we left the Amera Trail Trailers, we took a ride around Saint Cloud. We did stop and the Ford dealer there. Talked with a salesman (Ross). He showed us a 2020 Ford F250. As Jeanne was checking it our, she noticed the bumper and right quart panel was denned in. She asked if the Car Max website shows of any accidents reported? Ross told no accidents on this truck. So now Jeanne is asking, okay so maybe they didn't report this one? Long story short, she was concern about if we were in a accident would the bumper hold up? Ross didn't know the answer. Oh. well, we took it for a ride and we both felt like this could be ours. This truck has the big V8 and gas and everything inside was nice. We got back to the dealer and offered him $45,000. They are asking for $52,000. Oh, they don't deal like that anymore. That is the price and if you want it, great. But if not, could he show us something else? 
Folks I sold used cars back in the 1976, I just enjoy wheeling a dealing. But we have been told this before. The price is the price. We walked away. 
DID YOU SEE THIS ENGINE??? WOWEEEE. 




Okay I guess this wasn't God's plan to buy a truck. 







Okay enough on that truck. We were getting hungry, and the people we talked about places to eat. Kim from Amera Trail told us about here. Ross the salesmen him too. Why not try it is out? 



This is a mom-and-pop place. Which was what my baby wanted. 


Jeann got the Catfish dinner. Boy it sure was plenty to eat. 


I got the Scallops. They sure were tasty and all was good. We finished up and Jeanne really did enjoy her meal too. 


Oh well, we wanted to try it out. Folks the food was great, and the service was too. Overall, I would recommend this place every time. 
Okay now what? We were talking about going home a different way. So, we used GOOGLE MAPS. 
Driving here and there, it didn't seemed to know where we were heading. 

Oh, I remember, Jeanne put in Ron Jon Surf Shop. Thinking maybe there is one close by? So, we fisted ended up at the Orlando Airport. OH, that makes since, I guess there is a Ron Jons Surf Shop inside. 
Okay so still looking. Oh, Disney Springs might have one? That is why Google brough us here. Get out of the car and walked around, found this line. I guess we need to stand in that. Which it was a check point. Checking for weapons and whatever else. There was a metal detector. I guess we were okay. 


Walked in and wow this place was busy. 


Turned to our left and there it was. Ron Jon's Surf shop. Oh, why are we looking for Ron Jon's? Jake, Jeanne's son birthday is August 1st. She wanted to get him a nice shirt. 
Looked around and found a couple she liked. Let us look at some other shops. Maybe find something else? 










Walked here and there, found a couple of places. meanwhile I took some pictures. I was here with Don and Meg, friends from high school. About 5 years ago. They stayed at my home, Spanish Lakes Country Club Village, mobile home in Fort Pierce. Oh, back to the story. 
So, Jeanne is still looking. 


My baby's favorite place. CHRISTMAS. 





I remember eating here, with Don and Meg. This is the guy that started making sandwiches. Earl Sandwich. So I just took a picture of it. I was telling Jeanne about it. But she wants to get a short for Jake. 


Here is my buddy IRONMAN. YES, we are great friends. He did say too much. wonderer why? He was very quiet. Jeanne told me he was a fake. NO NOT IRONMAN. He's real. 



There was a performer on the stage. Not sure who her was. But he was jamming. 



You can see the sun it is setting, and we need to get home. I really no too keen on driving at night. 
Jeanne found the shirt and she was very happy about that. 
So now we have a two hours' drive home. NOOOOOO. 
We made it home and got to bed around 11 or so. 
It was a busy day for us. But enjoyable. Hanging out with my girl and just enjoying the site. It really didn't cost us much, dinner and the shirt, oh plus gas. Overall, very nice day and evening. 
Well, it is Saturday and yesterday we went and picked up the boat and trailer. I was thinking, today is boat day. But Jeanne said maybe not. 
We will be working on straighten up our third bedroom, today. Prayerfully we can get in and out today. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...