Tuesday, August 08, 2023

This last weekend really was a nice time.


Yes, Saturday has come and gone. But we had a chance to stop in at one of our favorite restaurants in Fort Pierce. 
Sunrise City Cafe. we have eaten here a few times. Well, we didn't have any food yet today. So, let's see how Sunrise is doing?  There was a wait time but is only took about 15 minutes. 
It was worth waiting for it. 
I got the Sirloin Salad, which was very good and filling. 


My baby got the Avocado Shrimp. It was two eggs, on an English muffin. with some shrimp and avocados slices. Plus, it had the Hollandaise topping. She really did enjoy that too. Oh, had to get a couple of pancakes too. Just to finish us both off. 



You can see this place is small but the service and how they are willing to get whatever you want. Jeanne was watching outside and saw on of the servers, brought glasses of cold water out there for the people that are waiting to get in and get some good food. 
I thought that was beyond service. 
Very well-done folks. Food, the folks there are great. 


The Farmer's Market is going on today too. So why not walk around and see what we might need? 
Saw Connie at her tent, selling orchids. Butch her hubby stayed home to get some other work done. Oh, this couple I am talking about are the ones that Roy and I did some home repairs about two weeks. The doors and screens replacement. 


This guy is a one-man band. He really was pretty good. Singing some of our olds. Very enjoyable. 
It was a hot out here too. 


We just walked around a little and headed next store. The crafts area of tents. I didn't take any pictures there. Really didn't see anything that popped. 
Then our Sunday was pretty much the same. watched Pastor Craig (The Crossing) on YouTube. 
The afternoon, Jeanne and I went out back and did some straightening up the barn shed. 
It really was a relaxing day too. 
Rain came and went. But got the front part of the shed somewhat straighten out a little. Looks good and hopefully this next weekend we can do some more work on it. 
Well, today is Tuesday Jeanne needs to go do the school thing. I will take her and help for a little while. Then I need to drive to Fort Lauderdale. I have a dentist appointment at 10am. 
I will come back and help a little more and should have a great afternoon. Oh, Jeanne schedule has been changed. 
She used to start work, at school at 7am to 2:30pm. Not the new principal has changed to 6:45am to 2:10 pm.
The funny thing is my baby always tries to get to work by 6am anyway. 
Oh folks, one of my good friends of passed, Faye Browning. She had a couple of stokes and having trouble breathing too. Her and her hubby (Bob) 
So, please keep him and his family in prayer. Thank you. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...