Sunday, August 06, 2023

We went back to Saint Cloud, pick up new used new boat trailer.



Okay I took these two pictures at the Amera Trail Trailer place. When we dropped off this off. 





Well, they did raise the trailer supports up, about 8" many more. I didn't measure it. 


You can see where the point sat before. So, I just want to say thank you Amera Trail Trailer Company for repairing the supports and just looking back at all they did for us. 
I know I am thanking them, more than I should. The reason is they should have had it correct when we picked up the new trailer at first. 
The point is they did this after we had the trailer for three (3) years. That to me is service. 
So, if you know anyone that needs and wants a trailer built, please send them to Amera Trail Trailer Company. They back their word. 
Now today is Sunday, have you been talking with our Lord Jesus Christ today? When you do talk with Him, please say a prayer or two for one of Jeanne's nieces. She is having some issues. 
I am not sure where she stands for our Lord Jesus Christ, my prayer that a Christain sister comes along and shares her faith with her. I know for a fact that He can heal her and put her life back into order. 
How about what you are dealing with? Have you asked Jesus to help you? 
I know each day I ask for His wisdom, and help. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...