Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Good day fellow friends and family

Well my vacation has taken a twist. Sad note my aunt Thelma as passed. So while here I will stay until the funeral. That will be up in Winter Haven, on Saturday morning at 10 am. So I am asking all of you out there to keep my family in prayer and that I will be able to comfort them in this time of sorrow. I know it has been a long road to get the family together for some kind of reunion. The real sad part is I wish this could happen under differ times. I know our Lord in the middle of our lives and He will bless the time we do have together. So at this time I will be getting back into Nassau on Monday morning. I will do the booking after I have finished this blog in. Thank you so much for your prayers and if you like to write something for my family, you can send it to my e mail address. toms@alcbahamas.org Tom

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...