Monday, June 25, 2007

Thank you for your prayers

This is THANK YOU to all of you that have been praying for my family and me. The funeral was this last Saturday morning. During the time there I had a chance to see my cousins that I have not seen since my dad’s funeral. Greg and his wife Laura and one of Laura’s daughter’s were there. Then I saw Bonita and Chuck. It sure was good to see them, but I wish it was a more of a reunion than a funeral. I was hoping to see some of my other family members. But sorry to say they had other things going on, plus some were out of the area. I understand how things happen. I did have a time with Greg, Laura and Bonita, Just getting caught up on what has been happening. So it turned out pretty good. Other people that came were brothers (of Aunt Thelma) and wives... One of the brothers (Bob) just came to the grave site and left for home right away. Reason he called Greg later on and told him he was sorry that he didn’t come over for some time with them. The reason was he just was having too hard of a time knowing his sister has passed from this earth. Getting back to talking with my cousins, found out a lot of things have been happening in the family and not knowing anything about it. Folks this is what I have been talking about how our family should be one of our top things to keep involved with. I really wish there was a time or something to get together with out being funerals or even weddings. Just a time to reflex on what has been happening in our lives and just a good time. But the way the world is spinning out of control and everyone with this and that. I understand how it happens. But that still is no excuse for it. So anyone out there that has not talked or spend time with your family, go, JUST GO DO IT. I am at the airport as I speak.Take care talk with you later on.

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...