Thursday, June 14, 2007

Vactation has started

Hello all, I have made it here in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. If anyone knows me, you would realize my first places to visit. I flew in on Tuesday at 12pm. I got my car and I was on my way. My first stop was Char Hut. This place is the . The BEST hamburgers in the world. Onion rings are to die for. Folks if you every get over to my neck of the woods in Bahamas, you will only find Wendy’s Burger King and McDonalds. So my love of hamburgers is not filled. Then kids the next day I had the best large cup of decaf coffee in the world. Dunkin Donuts. Hey we have them over there but. Okay, I will tell you a little store about my first time ordering a decaf from our DD. I ask for an extra large Decaf and I watch this take a cup and then pour water into it and then put it in the micro wave. I asked what are you doing? She said making your coffee. I then ask what it was. She pulled out a small pack that had Sanka on it. I just said okay and got the cup, tasted it and through it out. So we really don’t have their kind of coffee over there. Starbucks yes but that is not DD

By looking at the note about my first things I wanted, shows you how we can think and even plan our time some where and by His grace it happens. I wish I did this more with my time with Him. The really beautiful thing about Him is he knows even before I think it. That is the love He has for all of us. I will be here until June 20th. I hope to keep you all inform on all that is happening here.

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...