Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Hello again all,

This is just a up date that I started yesterday on the trip to Eleuthera. I will try to keep the pictures in order this time. The first one is the moon at Govern Harbor, That is where the Bo Hengy came into on Friday night. Next one is the church we went to on Sunday. People's Church on the island of Spanish Wells. I just want to show you how great this island is. Look at all the food that was made just for us? No They were having a Missions Conference. The Pastor Chris is their pastor there. He came from Calvary Bible Church. The service was on why do we need missionaries? It spoke volumes to me. Am I doing this for man or God???? Some day I wonder that? The reason I say this is I have rough days just like you all. But I can go to sleep knowing I did the best I could for that day. But the days I feel like I failed, those days I look at man and look for answers. Mean while they don't have the answer I am looking for. So I go back to God and He is always there listening to my problems. Thank you Lord for Who YOU are.
Okay enough about that. So the next pictures you see are driving around the island of Spanish Wells still. This island is only 1/4 mile wide and 2 miles long. So we all got into a truck and took a ride around. I wish my pictures came out better, but driving is sometimes not good for that. The next shot is along the where everyone has a boat and parks them there. Oh just to let you know. You have all heard of Red Lobster???? Well this is the island where they get them form. These guys go out in their LARGER boat and spend two to three months driving for them. Then they come back and that is how they all make money, (pretty much). Okay back to the pictures. Next one is Richard and family. The last one is our Men's Retreat guys. If any one out there wants more pictures, just e mail me at toms@alcbahamas.org There is so much to say and show. Time is up.

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...