Sunday, October 05, 2008

Workshipping God

last night was a great night. I took a friend, Marvin to a church called Grace. It's concert was to raise funds, food and clothing for the people of Inagua. These people I have took you about before. That is where the Patmos kids went to help repair roofs. They had music artist there. It was a good time just to get back on track with Him. The people performing are names that you would not know in the states. But here they are all well known. The picture above is near the end of our time together. These were the people that needed prayer. But like I said it really was a good time to sing and listen to young voices that are praising God. I will be talking with you soon.

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...