Thursday, October 16, 2008

Hello ALL

Hey I am not sure if I have shared about what is happening this week-end? I want you all to know that our Lord is soooooo Good to me. Yes, He has come through again. Okay the men at Calvary Bible have gotten together and raised up mu funds for this Men's Retreat, $300.00. We are going to island named Eleuthera. There is a place on the island called Camp Bahamas. We are taking a boat over there, it will take around two to half hours ride. Be leaving Friday night at 6:45pm. Then coming back on Sunday night around 11:00pm.The Theme is: Still Under Construction. I will go down through all that is planned out. Saturday Exercise, breakfast construction work, lunch, fishing, swimming and water sports, teaching and then dinner. Boy I am tire all ready just reading all this. Then Sunday Exercise, prayer breakfast, take a ferry over to another island to go to church. Lunch, another teaching, tour of Eleuthera. Then check in on the Bo Hengy at 9:00pm leave for home. So this week-end looks like a lot of things going on. And I am so grateful to be part of it. It is His grace and mercy that I have the chance to go and be with my brothers in Christ. So please if you think of us, Prayer is a good ting we all need this week-end. I hope to have pictures and stories to share when I get back. I will NOT bring my computer with me. So the Monday following is my next story.

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...