Friday, October 31, 2008

I just want to pass on what they spoke about.

Oh that is right, I was not part of the meeting. So I am sorry to bring you this news. But I don't have a clue on what they talked about. All I know is that some of them have resigned from the board. Then I guess some have been asked to be part of the board. Oh I guess I do know what they talked about. But I can't tell you who did what. Reason I was not part of it. Folks I am board tonight so I thought this would unboard me. Hey I do love these people and I will look forward next week on all that has happen. Pastor Chet and staff will be meeting next Tuesday morning, for our once a month staff meeting. So maybe by then I will have something else to share with you. I hope you all are doing well and I really would love to hear from you out there. Please e mail me at
toms@alcbahamas.org

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...