Sunday, August 02, 2009

A day in history was made.yesterday, we got rite of stuff.

Yes we have been working our back ends off. Trying to get rite of things (junk). It sure has been a lot of hard work doing this. Yesterday we kicked off our Moving Sale. It really was not to bad, at first we received some people that don't understand, we need to bonce back and forth on the prices. This one woman just kept saying two dollars for that, and my sister would say $5.00. Then the woman say $2.00. Just would not budge. I was watching her and she kept added things to this pile and say $2.00. Folks I went up to her and said NO. Now I know that is not Christian why of doing things. But now it was she was stealing. I ask her to leave. She came back in a little while and bought something else. I really did under set my sister on how she would not come up any.
But over all I think we did okay. I heard we made around $350.00. But we have even more today to sell. I will take another picture right after I am done here writing.
I went to Calvary Chapel last night and saw a couple of people. It was nice to get out and just walk around and enjoy the service. I will be flying out today around 6pm. So I will be back home tonight. I look forward in seeing my family over there very much. Plus I get my old bad back. I have been sleeping on a sofa since I got here. It is not to bad, but I am in the Florida room and I try to get to sleep around 10pm. The family is still up and they kept on walking through the room each time they wanted to go outside. So sleeping has not been the best. Plus I am not really feeling to good this morning. I think it is a cold coming on. I am not use to all this air cond. I would be working outside and come in and take a rest. It has been cold in this house.
Okay so I am out of here and let us see what God has up His sleeve next in my life.

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...