Sunday, August 23, 2009

I have not heard from you guys in a while.

I just want remind you of my e mail address. It is
toms@alcbahamas.org
I would love to hear from some people, I have not heard from before. This is my main way of keeping in contact with the world. I use my blog and I know a lot of you now use Facebook. I am very happy just to use this site. I do somethings on Facebook, but this is my link.
Hey if you have a short story or a note that you want to pass on to others. Please e mail and I would love to do that.
Well I sure have been busy here and loving every minute. maybe not every one. It has been a blessing for me to have Scott here to get some what caught up. This next week I would love to have the Ocean Bus up, Toyota up and running good. The Gehl, which it looks like a Bobcat up and running. These are just a few things I see happening this week. You know God willing.

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...