Saturday, August 22, 2009

Hey it is Saturday.

Yes these weeks have been flying by. August 22, 2009. Well I have shown you some pictures on what we have been dealing while. Okay the guys below are from my church back in Florida, Calvary Chapel Ft. Laud. Yes they came over to help us get the place some what cleaned up. The reason is today Patmos students are coming in from all over the world. Yes they are here by now, but they get a great chance to see the island for themselves. Yes when they flew in, the staff took their bags and things from them. Then I believe they were handed a letter and a map on how to get to the Adventure learning Centre. Yes they have to walk here. That is 11 miles away. So like I said they should be showing up around 5pm this afternoon. This is a way that Pastor Chet believes to bring a group of students that really don't know each other and a time to get to learn about themselves.
Okay back to the work that the crew came from Ft Laud to do. They painted and repaired the barn up stairs. Repainted the Camp House, plus Cabin #6. These places are where the Patmos students will be staying during their time here, 4 months. Plus they just did all that was needed to make this place shine and look great for them.
Plus Scott, he really is here to help me out. He will be staying one more week. I am so blessed for that alone. Really the only thing we did repair was the World Bus. The transmission replacement. The Ocean Bus head is not ready until Monday. The Gehl, needs a starter and that will not be in until this next week. The Toyota, we believe needs the timing belt move a tooth. Plus I still have other tings too to fix. So I am blessed and highly favor in my Lord Jesus Christ for him to stay another week. Maybe by then we can have most of the tings fixed and running again.

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...