Friday, August 21, 2009

Work, work and more work.

Yes for these last four days it has been a big time to get things fixed around here. Scott came here to be that shot in the arm for me. Well Sunday we started to took the transmission out of the Solar Bus and by Monday night the World Bus was back on the road. I am so blessed to have such great help.
So then Tuesday we started out taking the head off of the Ocean Bus. Took is down to have these guys true it and clean it and even put new valve guides in. Scott and I really wanted to get the head back by Thursday. I called them last night and they have not had the man power to get that done.
So we started another job. Gehl, like a Bobcat, I have had troubles with this for about two months now. It burn a small part up. I was told I didn't need that part to run the machine. So Wednesday and Thursday we worked on that. I had to call a guy in for some help. He came and in a hour the starter was out and he believes that is the main problem. So now I need to find a starter for the Gehl. Today I will make some phone calls.
The Toyota, we tried and tried even harder to fix that. No it still is running rough as you push down the gas peddle. We have put in new wires, plugs and cap. Then a fuel filter,
The reason I have not been putting pictures and thing on this, is the inter net has been down now since Monday morning. I hope to be able to put some pictures in tonight to show you all that has been going on.

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...