Monday, August 17, 2009

Hey everyone, I am still around.

Yes these last weeks really have been rough ones. You know the World bus has been down now for a month or so. Then last Saturday the ocean bus went out. The jungle bus has a broken wind shield. So these last weeks I have been trying to keep things running. So I have not had that much good news to share. That is why during that time I have not written. You know how much I love to send pictures and stories to you all.
Okay now I have some good news to share. This last Saturday, Calvary Ft. Laud. sent over here some help. There are 5 guys came here to help us out. One of these guys has been working on cars boats and you name it, he has worked on it. Yesterday after church we took the transmission out of the World bus. Then started taking the transmission out of the Solar bus. That one we had some trouble with. But today we plain on, God Willing, to take it out and put it in the World bus. It that happens, we will have one bus up. Then we can start work on the Ocean bus. That to me is a God sent helper. So during this week I will (prayerfully) be telling you all of the tings that we are working on and pictures too.

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...