Friday, January 22, 2010

Good night all.

This is the way Bahamians say, good evening. It was funny when I first went to church on Sunday night, one of the pastor. He came up to the pulpit. While he talking, he said Good night all. I looked around and thought what did I miss? I sat there and listen to him. I was not sure what just happen. I stayed and then at the end he said it again. Good Night all.
Just a quite story, today I went for a walk. During that time I really enjoy the time. I made a couple of phone calls. The frist one of Olivia and Bill Romeo was the secound. During my call to Bill. I noticed a check book in the road. I stopped and picked it up. I open it up and the first thing I saw was this. Lazar Learning Center. That was what the check was made out to. I just laughed and said YES Lord I am going back to The Adventure Learning Centre. I told Bill and he laughed too. Like I have been telling you about how God speaks to us each and every day we walk this earth. It took me just a couple of days to relax and now I hear Him through my day. I think I told you about yesterday? Mark 6:23 to 33? The verse tells of Jesus telling His men to go and rest. This was right after they did all kinds of help and healing. So look now God is telling me to rest here. I am so blessed to know Him and understand when He speaks. You might be thinking sure God speaks to Tom????? I am sorry if you think different, I know He does. Be still and Know I Am God. Psalms 46:10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...