Saturday, January 30, 2010

I just wanted to say hello.

Yes folks it has been many years since I have seen this ting called snow. I can tell you this I had a honour to shovel for about 2 hours. Boy I didn't remember how heavy it was. Plus after I did that I came back to my place and got into the shower. Oh my, my feet were hit by the warm water and boy what a pain started to arch. I think I got some froze bit. I dried them off and just rubbed them for a long time trying to get the blood to flow. I looked at them and prayer right away. They were turning black and blue. I just kept rubbing them. The color did come back. But I must have turned in a guy that use to work out in the snow now I am a wimp. I can tell you this I thank my Lord very much for their recover.
The folks are all pretty much staying in their homes. But at 1 pm some came out for lunch. Now they all told me bye for now, back to their places. I looked out and really there is no traffic at all out there. The roads have about 3 in on them. There is no machines to clean the roads. So people stay home and just enjoy their time with family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...